Church of Sanctus T’s & C’s
Returns & Exchanges
Garments (excluding customised or sample items) may be returned for a refund excluding shipping if:
- The return is initiated within 14 days of receiving your item
- The garment is unworn
- The garment is new with tags
- The garment was not a bespoke/custom order or sample item
If you need to return or an exchange an item, drop us an email within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please include your reason for return/exchange and your original order number.
It is advised that returned items are sent via a tracked method, as it is in the sender’s responsibility to ensure the garment arrives safely back to the Sanctus studio. Refunds are processed within 7 days of the returned item arriving at the studio, providing the item is in unworn condition with tags attached.
You can have your return shipping cost refunded by Paypal by following the instructions here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
If a returned item is received more than 14 days (21 days for international returns) from the original correspondence regarding the return, the item will be returned to the customer and the offer of a refund will no longer stand.
Bespoke items that have been customised are final sale, and are not eligible for refunds.
Customs Fees & Unclaimed Packages
- Items sent overseas can sometimes incur customs charges. We unfortunately have no control over these charges and they have no affiliation with Sanctus.
- Packages returned to the Sanctus studio by Royal Mail due to an item being unclaimed/too many failed delivery attempts/returned to sender are in the responsibility of the intended recipient to cover any additional shipment attempts.
- If an overseas customer has refused their package, once the package has been returned safely to the UK the customer will be refunded, with any return charges made to Sanctus subtracted from the total refund amount.
- If you believe your package has been lost in transit, we advise that you check the tracking provided to you in your despatch email to see when it was last updated.
- In order to rectify any lost parcel issues, you must notify us within 28 days of us despatching your item.
- If more than 28 days has passed since despatch, we are no longer liable for lost packages, as claims can no longer be processed with our courier or Royal Mail beyond this point. For this reason we recommend you contact us immediately if you believe your package is lost, and we will do our best to locate your package or arrange to make you a replacement order if necessary.
- For damaged packages, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving your item in order for us to make a claim with our courier and provide photos of the damaged package.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , and the .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.